Thursday, September 30, 2010

Welcome to FauxReal Designs and my very first post!

I live in Texas.  I'm a mother of a 15 year old boy teenager. I have found the most wonderful guy- we're not quite married but we both feel we are more to each other than boyfriend/girlfriend.  I love creating. I love working with my hands and my mind (the left side- the creative part or is it the right!?) and I HEART paint!! AND plaster!  My favorite saying - "I love the smell of paint and plaster in the mornings!"
You will find my inspiration comes from many sources- my own imagination, books, nature, collaberation with other artists, and necessity- the mother of invention- or in this case the mother of creativity!

I plan of having tutorials on basic wall finishes, refinished and or reupholstered furniture, and helpful painting tips- OH and definitely crafts! Or as my sisters calls them Arts and Craps!  And I plan on getting my son and his teen friends involved with teen crafts - COOL stuff, not ducks, geese, and glue guns!

So...I hope you'll follow me and share in my journey!  Can't wait to see where it ends up!

Ciao Ya'll!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment